- Custom orders take 2-8 weeks to complete.
- For custom orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- International orders: If you live outside of the United States and would like to purchase please email email@example.com to inquire (shipping fees apply).
- I do accept payment plans through Affirm and Afterpay.
- I am not responsible for stolen packages, incorrect address input, etc. When USPS marks your package as delivered I am no longer responsible for the package, unless it arrives damaged.
- USPS can take up to two months to deliver packages. Unfortunately, this is out of my control.
- Non-custom orders may take up to a week and a half to ship. (unless we arrange something) I ship once per week.
- REFUND POLICY: 30 day refund policy. Must request a refund within 30 days of receiving your order. I do require you to send your package back in the exact box or mailer it was received in. I will provide a new shipping label but you are responsible for printing the label. I will issue the refund once the package has been delivered back to me.
CARE INFO & DISCLAIMERS
- For RESIN tables and wall pieces: treat these as if it was a mirror or glass. Use Windex or a glass cleaner to remove finger prints. Use warm water a nonabrasive towel and dish soap to disinfect.
- Cleanse wood tables (tables with no resin top coat) with a wood cleanser. (I recommend Pledge wood cleansers and polishes)
- Hand wash ONLY (coasters, charcuterie boards, etc)
- I use table top epoxy, so it is safe to set food on top of your piece.
- Do not use charcuterie boards as a cutting board.
- Do not put any resin pieces in the microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Wash your pieces with mild cleansers such as soap and warm water, Windex, or Clorox wipes.
- For long lasting beauty, please keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Care instructions must be followed. I will not issue refunds or exchanges if you ruin your piece by not following instructions.
- Legs ship separately from table top. Expect two packages.